Two young children were on Tuesday morning burnt beyond recognition in Umoja Innercore after their house caught fire.
The two, a boy and girl aged one and seven years respectively, were trapped in their wooden house when it caught fire. The house meant for the caretaker of the building and is built on top of a three-storey house.
Their father is the caretaker of the building that is located along along Moi Drive, near Unity Primary School.
The mother of the deceased said that she left the two in the house when the kerosene stove burst and the fire spread to the blankets.
Covering news about Eastlands especially Umoja, Kayole and Buruburu estates